Classes at BOHO
Rider must be 18 years or older to ride. Please contact us at email@example.com with questions or more information.
- If you are new to BOHO arrive about 15 minutes before class time. We want to get you sized for shoes, set up on the bike and ready to ride!
- Riders need to check in at least 5 mins. before the start of class.
- At five minutes before, all open bikes are released to wait listers first, then walki-ins.
- Our classes start on time. Riders will not be allowed in the class once the door is closed.
- Parking in the city can be tricky but there are plenty of options. There is ample street parking on Sheppard St., Park Ave., Monument Ave., and Patterson Ave.
- There is a parking lot around back of BOHO (entrance off Park Ave.). This lot is shared with the businesses along Sheppard St. and it is first come first serve.
(*BOHO does not own or monitor this parking lot. Please be courteous to other residents and businesses when parking.)
- Reserve your bike ahead of time.
- Our BOHO app let's you grab a spot in class easily.
- You can also log in online at mindbodyonline.com
- If the class is full, join the wait list you will be notified via email or text if you got moved from the wait list into class.
- You can cancel (via the BOHO app or online) up to four hours before the class begins with no penalty.
- If you need to cancel within that four hour window, please still do so, so we can let someone else have your bike!
- If you do not early cancel and/or do not show, you will lose a class credit.
- For riders with unlimited monthly or yearly packages, you'll be charged a $10 fee if you do not early cancel or show for class.
Cancel your wait list spot.
Via the BOHO App:
-Log into the App > Opt for "My Classes" or "My Waitlists" > Select the class you wish to cancel > Select "Cancel Class"
-Log into your account> Opt for "Schedule" > On the far right you are able to Early or Late Cancel classes > Select you preferred. Waitlist link is just above this.
The wait list.
- When a bike opens for class the wait list moves a new rider into the class.
- You will receive an email or text message notification alerting you to your reserved bike!
- The wait list closes 4 hours before the class begins, if a bike does open within 4 hours of class a BOHO team member will call riders about attending.
- You are able to set up your preferred notification (email or text or both) in your profile setting at mindbodyonline.com or ask as the desk and they can assist.
- if you do get a bike from the wait list and do not show or early cancel the same late cancellation charges/fees apply.
- If you reply, 'N' to the text alert within the 4 hour window this is considered a late cancel and normal charges/fees apply.
- Fun and sweaty, mostly.
- Our instructors ride right along with you and give you both instruction and encouragement along the way.
- The class is what you make of it, if you need a breather - take it! Trust us, no one will even notice.
- The resistance is all yours. This is your class.
- We turn up the music and get lost in the sweat.
- Anything comfortable that you like to wear to work out.
- It’s best to avoid loose clothing, as it could get caught in the bike.
- It’ll get really warm in there, and you will certainly sweat.
- We do require all riders to wear clip-in cycling shoes, these are free for your first class and $2 rental after that, or you can bring your own.
What to bring.
- Just you and a water bottle -hydrating is important!
- Riders items must be stored in cubbies and not left on the studio floor.
- All you should have on your bike is you and your water bottle (we’ll provide plenty of towels).
More is Less.
- More classes for less money! Our packages let you save money by buying in bulk. Read more about them here. All package sales are final.