BOHO Cycle Studio is on the lookout for new talent to grow our staff!
Love fitness and healthy living? Want to help others look and feel their best?
Get excited about heart-pounding, mind-blowing, soul-grooving cycling classes?
Then join us for the ride of your life!
BOHO’s 6-Week Training Program (Spring 2017): Applications CLOSED
Fall 2017 Training Dates: TBD
For instructor inquires and private training sessions please email, Director of Rides, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The training program consists of following:
- Attend one class every week with the training group, followed by a 30-minute discussion*
- Attend at least one class every week on your own
- Attend group training and practice sessions every Saturday at 11.45 am. These will last a maximum of three hours in length.*
*Group cycle classes and training sessions are mandatory. If there is a conflict, please let us know upon application.
Training topics include:
- Safety and form
- Music and playlist building
- Cuing and communication
- Troubleshooting during class
- Instructor personality
- Social media and promotions
All trainees will be able to take FREE classes during the 6 weeks of training.
*CPR and indoor cycle certifications aren’t required to begin training. However, if we hire you at BOHO, you’ll have three months to obtain these certifications on your own.