BOHO Cycle Studio is on the lookout for new talent to grow our staff!
Love fitness and healthy living? Want to help others look and feel their best?
Get excited about heart-pounding, mind-blowing, soul-grooving cycling classes?
Then join us for the ride of your life!
Fall Training Dates: September 9th - October 6th
For instructor inquires and private training sessions please email, Director of Rides, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The training program consists of following:
- Attend one class every week with the training group, followed by a 30-minute discussion*
- Attend at least one class every week on your own
- Attend group training and practice sessions every Saturday at 11.45 am.*
*Group cycle classes and training sessions are mandatory. If there is a conflict, please let us know upon application.
Training topics include:
- Safety and form
- Music and playlist building
- Cuing and communication
- Troubleshooting during class
- Instructor personality
- Social media and promotions
All trainees will be able to take FREE classes during training program.
*CPR and indoor cycle certifications aren’t required to begin training. However, if we hire you at BOHO, you’ll have three months to obtain these certifications on your own.